Thursday, August 30, 2012

25 weeks


I saw this type of update on another blog and wanted to do one for myself! Starting late but better late then never :)


How Far Along: 25 Weeks (24 weeks and 6 days!)

Size of Baby:  Rutabaga - Your baby rivals the average rutabaga in weight -- about 1 1/2 pounds. (Length: 13 1/2 inches, head to heel.)

Total Weight Gain: About 20lbs.

Gender: Baby boy!

Movement: A lot of movement, starting to get stronger and happening in patterns throughout the day/night. Most active after I eat!

Sleep: I am sleeping fairly well...waking up a few times a night but managing to fall back asleep.

Maternity Clothes: All my pants are maternity, and most of my shirts but getting away with a few non-maternity things here and there.

Symptoms:  Dizzy on and off quite often - no fainting this week. Having some shooting pains in my leg/numbness in my foot. The baby feels like he is stretching out my tummy - its very uncomfortable almost like he feels like he's going to fall out!

Cravings: Sweets mostly, eating fruit by the truckloads. Surprisingly my appetite hasn't been huge.

What I miss: Ab muscles...not feeling like a whale ;)

Best Moment from the Past Week: Kason saying baby and reaching for my belly!

What I Am Looking Forward To: My parents moving to Swift Current officially and a visit from Tamara!


25 weeks tomorrow and feeling - HUGE. I am back to work this week and its going ok. I'm really just trying to take it as easy as I can, drink tons of water and eat well. So far I have just had my on and off dizziness and a bit of sciatic pain...and and my stomach hurts like the baby is going to fall out or something....I seriously don't remember feeling this "ouchy" this early on last time but I'm just trying to really be thankful for all that I have and even if I'm not feeling well that baby is healthy. We are so blessed for all that we have and I"m just trying to focus on that! 

I have decided to only work until the end of October.....which means 9 weeks and 1 day left of work (but who's counting right ;) That should give me some good time at home with my little man and time to get ready for Christmas etc. Its gonna be a crazy December :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment