Oh my goodness
I am currently Week 9, day 2 and boy has the nausea been rough! I swear I feel HUNGOVER ALL DAY LONG. And I totally get these weird love it/hate it feelings regarding food. I feel like I have to eat or I will get sick and the moment I finish my food I feel sick anyways!
Everything else is going pretty good. Keeping a secret is sometimes tough. Kevin doesn't have a problem - Probably since he doesn’t have quite the blabber mouth that I have. We have told our immediate families but want to keep the news a bit quieter this time, having gone through a miscarriage last time.
And don’t even get me started on the boobs. Holy moley, no one told me your boobs get this huge at the beginning of pregnancy and hurt so much!
I guess the little bean is worth it, though. I love you, baby of mine.
We have talked alot about what to call the little one. Last pregnancy we nicknamed the baby lovebug and I just feel weird about using the same one. My sister came up with butterfly which is really cute but I feel like its not unisex enough. Soon enough we will be finding out - time seems to fly and I am just trying to soak it all in and enjoy it!
No comments:
Post a Comment