Friday, June 4, 2010

10 weeks

Well luckily since getting Diclectin from the doctor my "hungover" state of being has pretty much faded. I still got sick one morning this week but I think it was because of my vitamin and not having ate anything yet in the morning. Other than that I have been still soooo tired and have what seems like no ambition. I did manage to have one good night and get some stuff cleaned up around the house but last night I went to bed at 8pm!!!

My boobs have definitely grown and are still a bit achy and my stomach no longer looks like the flat abs that I'm used to. I have always had a thin stomach and it feels weird to me to have it poking out. I wouldn't say I'm totally showing yet but definitely have a pronounced paunch.

I have been pretty good eating wise although I am craving SALTY stuff all the time. Which really is ODD since I'm normally all about the sweets. I started this journey at about 140lbs, lost 2 lbs in the first few weeks from being sick and am now up to between 141 and 142. I have a goal of only gaining 35lbs total, but will eat as healthy as I can and continue to exercise and not put much merit in the numbers. This will be extremely difficult for me but bottom line I want to have a healthy baby!

I have been experiencing a bit of dizziness that sucks!! LOL and some constipation but lately that seems to have improved. I haven't been exercising like I want to be so that is my goal for next week to get back on track with walks with the dogs and getting to the gym at lunch for strength training.

Overall doing very well and have had NO spotting which keeps me feeling good about things. I did have my first prenatal appointment on May 27th. I met with Dr. Savoy, she went over some stuff with me and gave me a prescription for diclectin and something to help my constipation and tried to find the baby's heartbeat with the Doppler. She couldn't :( but said it's early so that is not uncommon. She also sent me to the lab for a bunch of blood work (7 viles!) and a urine test. I go to see her again June 24th and can't wait to hear the little one's heart beat!!!! I also have my 20 week ultrasound booked for August 12th. It seems so far away but I know it will be here before I know it. I cannot wait to find out what we are having!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment