Wednesday, September 29, 2010

27 weeks

WOW - my tummy has popped! Here is a comparison picture of 20 weeks vs 27 weeks.


I have been feeling pretty good, surprising lots of energy and I seem to have gone into the "nesting" mode :)
I am not sleeping all that great at night, but I am trying to get to bed early so that at least I'm resting. Baby seems to like to kick me like crazy at night.....at first I loved waking up feeling my little guy but now it makes it harder to get back to sleep and I end up laying awake for several hours!

I  have notice that I certainly don't have the stamina and strength that I did before getting pregnant and I tired easier. We got a bunch of stuff accomplished on the house this week so that was great and I just ordered the crib and bassinet this week (thanks Mom and Dad :) We also have the spare room all set up (its ready for you Tamara!) and have some general cleaning and organizing to do but things are starting to come together!

Yesterday I went to the hospital to get my Gestational Diabetes test  and my RH shot. All went well and I'm PRAYING I pass the GD test so that I don't have to drink that yucky sugary drink again!

I am anxiously counting down the days until our 3D ultrasound in Saskatoon (Oct.16th)! I am also thinking about work - as I only have 12 more weeks until I go off on mat leave (as long as all goes well) and can't believe how quickly this middle trimester has gone. 3rd Tri here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment