Wednesday, March 14, 2012

14.5 months

Oh my little Kasey! You have been so sick this last week, and I have been so worried!

Cuddling with me!
Holding my hand while waiting to see the doctor!
You've had a cold and a flu (all in the last 2 months I might add!) But this is the first time you've been sick sick. You have been so cuddly (which momma loves cause your normally not!) I watched you sleep on the monitor when you were sick and just realized how incredibly much I love you and how you are the best thing to have ever happened to me. I love you monkey! And you gave me quite a scare with a reaction to Amoxicilin:

 But we got you on different medication and you are slowly getting better!

Daddy was gone up north to work for 41 days and when he came home you were very happy to see him:

Same thing happened last time he left - but I wish I would have had a camera.... this time with you being sick you didn't show quite the same level of excitement - but even though you were still under the weather you perked right up with Daddy being home! You are definitely a daddy suck - daddy is your #1 favorite person! I love seeing the two of you together and what a wonderful bond you have...when Dad got home you spent the day together and had some fun:




A few more notes about you at 14 months: You are now saying Mama and Dada quite often, you have said Kitty and Up and Dog. You have 4 teeth and have weaned off the bottle completely and are now just using sippy cups! You love your suckie although only use it at bed time, nap time and in the car. You have adjusted great to daycare (although you have been sick a few time since starting!) and you love to play peek a boo and giggle! Love you my little monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment