Friday, April 6, 2012

4 weeks

Well its baby time again!!!! (this post was written in April but I'm only posting now due to keeping the news to ourselves for a bit!)

Its been a bit of a road getting here but we are very excited to be expecting #2. Sadly we had a m/c again in December and took a few months away from trying.....and were very happy to get pregnant again quickly. Taking a look back through my pregnancy with Kason I noticed I may be the same starting weight but my tummy is definitely not as tight and in the same shape! I am still in mega shock about being pregnant again - first cycle trying again and I am just really hoping for a sticky baby! I'm going to try to update with a picture at least once a month!

 4 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment