29 weeks and feeling 39!
Adorable Kason checking out daddy's wallet.
Kason photo bombing mommy!
My little love!
I am getting annoyed and Kason is hamming it up :)
How Far Along: 29 Weeks
Size of Baby: Acorn Squash, about 3 pounds.
Total Weight Gain: Weight gain is just under 25 lbs. I have been impressed with the fact that I have only gained the minimum amount the last trimester (gained WAY too much in the 1st tri this time) but I know I have alot to go! Hoping to keep the gain under 35 lbs!
Gender: Baby boy!
Movement: Lots, and getting some really good painful kicks to my bladder!!! Hiccups seem to be an almost daily thing now.
Sleep: Pretty good, but its harder to get comfy and rolling over is a major task that usually is accompanied by lots of groaning! LOL
Maternity Clothes: Thankful I purchased a bunch of clothes from a friend done having babies and I have quite a bit of variety...glad that fall is here and I can't wait to wear cozy sweaters!
Symptoms:
- My back is hurting quite often and my pelvis is feeling way more pressure then I remember at this time with Kason. I'm just so uncomfortable 75% of the time. Laying down often seems to help it though!
- Also, this one isn't new, but I haven't mentioned it before...waking up in the middle of the night with a Charlie Horse!!! Oh my gosh - HORRIBLE pain. Not sure what that's about. I also had a charlie horse the other night putting Kason to bed cause I had to get up on my tip toes - my calf hurt for 2 days!
Cravings: Still craving sweets and I am so thirsty all the time. I have been drinking a ridiculous amount of water.
What I miss: being able to bend over without feeling lots of discomfort.
Best Moment from the Past Week: Thanksgiving supper with my parents!
What I Am Looking Forward To: Getting photos back from doing family photos on Sunday, I am hoping we got some good ones!
No comments:
Post a Comment