Monday, October 1, 2012

21 months....

Seriously where does the time go! I will have a 2 year old soon!

Kason or K-town as my sister calls him is growing at a crazy rate. He is saying more and more words and sentences (fav right now: I want it or Don't want it). I'm not sure if he has gained much weight as we haven't weighed him for a bit and he continues to be a picky picky eater but we have had a bit of a break through on that this month as he actually tried some pork chops the other day! He continues to be FULL of energy and always going non-stop. I am really in love with this age as he seems to be getting more lovey and will give kisses to almost anyone when we go to leave some where. We got to see all immediate family this month and he sure loves his family...which is so important to me!
Having a good time with Grandpa!
Walking to go out for supper!

Little monkey getting into everything. This is his haircut before pic :)

After - hahah hanging at Grandma's - he had his first nap in their spare room and
fell out of bed within 30 min!

Reading a book. We have had a few dance parties where K loves to
jump on the bed and dance with his bunny :)

You love daycare and the kids and Kendra and her husband. We are so lucky to have found them and I know you are going to be very sad when your not going there anymore!

Following around Darian and Casey!

Pushing the baby stroller :)


Kason also got to spend a full day with his Auntie Tam before she moved out west and what a blast they had! They went hunting for BUNNY :)
My heart just aches thinking of how much fun these two had together and I know in the future it will be a beautiful friendship....I read a quote and thought it was fitting:
An aunt is a gift whose worth cannot be measured except by the heart.

I can't believe in less then 3 month my little "baby" will be 2! and be an older brother!!! The countdown is on :) I know things will change once the baby is here and I was worried for a bit about having to share my attention but I think Kason will do amazing.....and I've heard people refer to your love multiplying and not dividing with a new sibling. I tend to get overwhelmed when I think of how crazy the month of December is going to be - I really hope I can get all of my Christmas shopping done in October!!

No comments:

Post a Comment