Thursday, November 15, 2012

33 weeks




I am so behind on my updates! It has been busy around here and I have been so tired! 
I am currently training my mat leave replacement and often times work was the only chance for me to check babyfit so that is why I have been so missing in action! 13 more days left of work though so I'm excited about that! 

The last picture I have is of me at 31 weeks, my tummy continues to get bigger everyday I'm pretty sure and I am feeling big and uncomfy. Not too much to complain about other then the usual symptoms except I have really bad constipation issues (sorry for tmi). I can't wait to be done work and systematically get some cleaning/prepping done in my house...I have a good majority of stuff done for the baby...just a few things left to do before he's here!!! 

We still don't have a name! lol and I have had a ton of people comment that I"m carrying like someone would with a girl, which has freaked me out a bit because we haven't even touched on girls names since 20 weeks. I am pretty confident its a little boy but I guess the ultrasounds can be wrong or have been before right! wouldn't that be quite the surprise! lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment