Thursday, November 15, 2012
36 weeks
Well technically 36 weeks tomorrow.
I am feeling pretty good - still work, and I was supposed to be done this Friday but have some stuff I need to finish up so will likely be at work 1/2 days next week.
I had my doctor's appointment on Tuesday and I had actually lost a bit of weight - I think with being sick and not having much of an appetite due to feeling HUGE that is part of it. Trying to focus on small meals often through out the day. I'm having some braxton hicks and discomfort but overall pretty good - I can tell the baby is running out of room as the movement has slowed down and is more rolls and waves across my belly! My c-section has been booked for 12-12-12 (how cool is that!) and now I just need to get somewhat ready and we need to figure out a name (we are somehow further away from agreeing on a name then we were before! sigh....praying it will just come to us when he is born!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment