Monday, August 23, 2010
22 weeks
Man have I GROWN in the last 2 weeks!!! I am for the most part feeling well and we had our routine doctor appointment on Thursday which Kevin was able to make it to. All and all the ultrasound results were very positive and our little peanut is looking healthy. I got my results back from the Maternal Serum Screening as well and the results were negative which is a relief!!! The odds of Down Syndrome/Spina Bifida and Trisomy 18 were well over 1:1000. My placenta is in the proper place as well so I don't have to worry about Placenta Previa or anything like that which is a relief as well!!! Very happy to have a healthy little boy who seems to be growing like crazy :) We also got to hear the heartbeat again (Kevin's first time being there for that) and baby's heart was strong at 150 beats/min :) Such a wonderful sound!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment