Last night we experienced a very special moment!
For about a week I have been feeling baby consistently everyday - quite a few times a day. I have already started to "play a game" and every time I feel a kick I will press on my belly and say kick baby kick. Last night (August 5th) I sat down after work and was comfy watching tv when I felt a pretty hard kick. I put my hand on my tummy and pushed a bit and immediately felt a kick back in response :) Kevin put his hand on my tummy and I did the same thing and the baby kicked. This happened probably 5 times, 5 good kicks. What a wonderful beautiful feeling. Such a blessing. It makes me feel so happy and excited to know that we have a strong little one!
For me it was a moment of feeling like - Wow there really is someone in there!!.........LOL I know that sounds ridiculous but up until that point I was wondering if I was just imagining all the activity that I felt...now it just feels so much more real !
Love you so much little one.
ps. 6 more sleeps til we get to see you :)
No comments:
Post a Comment